It is our great pleasure to hold the first International Conference on Optimization and Data Science in Industrial Engineering.
The conference will be held virtually with the collaboration of Istinye University at Istanbul. It would be a gathering of faculty members, scholars, educators, industry experts, and university students from all around the world. ODSIE 2023 aims to provide a platform to transfer information, experience, and scientific and research findings of the recent theoretical and practical achievements of optimization and data science in industrial engineering in both research and industry. The conference is an extraordinary opportunity to encourage experts to respond to current national and international data science and optimization issues and to enhance university-industry collaboration. In addition to paper presentations and invited lectures keynote speech, the International Conference on Optimization and Data Science in Industrial Engineering is also going to provide useful workshops and other programs, the information of which is presented on this website. The conference will warmly welcome all researchers, lecturers, and students, as well as managers and experts in the field of engineering management and IT.
The conference language would be English and the papers could be submitted and presented in English and Turkish. The selected papers will be sent for publication to the journals that are mentioned on the website.
Submissions falling into the area of Optimization and Data Science are encouraged. Full papers and abstracts are accepted for presentation at the conference and publication in the proceeding. Both theoretical and applied papers, including case studies, that focus on the application of exact and approximate optimization methods as well as data science and engineering tools to improve decision-making in the following areas and beyond are cordially welcome.
- Industry 4.0, IoT and smart manufacturing
- Digital twin and virtual commissioning
- Sustainable and smart cities
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems
- Metaheuristic algorithms with applications in IE
- Machine learning algorithms
- Big data analytics and Data mining
- Robotic process automation
- Decision support systems
- E-Government, E-Commerce and E-Learning
- Facilities design and planning
- Supply chain design and logistics
- Transportation and routing
- Inventory planning, Production and scheduling
- Quality control and reliability engineering
- Project management
- Fintech and algorithmic finance
- Quantitative finance and risk modelling
- Integrated manufacturing and Enterprise resource planning
- Maintenance planning
- Process/Systems design and improvement
- Optimization and Data Science based Case studies of manufacturing/ service industries (including Automotive, Food, Tourism, Petroleum, Healthcare, Insurance and Banking, Energy, etc.)
- Other fields of study related to Optimization and Data Science with applications in IE